Low Power Transmitter – Dreamline II
From 5 W to 120 W
Providing unmatched high-power potential, Dreamline II offers a compact design that minimizes operational expenses and allows for multiplexed solutions, packed into 19 inches of cabinet space. Complete with an array of options from satellite receiver or UHF/VHF receiver, Dreamline II offers digital adaptive pre-correction for network efficiency, up to 8 MPLP. A built in 1 to 1 redundancy functionality is also available as an option in order to optimize continuous coverage while taking into account spatial constraints.
- The integrated real-time DAP function corrects linear and non-linear distortions caused by changes in environmental conditions, component aging or reduced output power.
- Changing an RF output channel has never been easier thanks to a simple command – accessible through the front panel or web server, allowing for immediate and automatic adjustment.
- The Dreamline II transmitter systel is the perfect low-power solution for both Multi-Frequency Networks (MFN) and Single Frequency Networks (SFN).
- The transmitter can function as a repeater. It receives the signal in UHF or VHF and broadcasts the same signal in UHF after correcting linear and non-linear distortions.
- Dreamline II transmitters are easy to install into any standard EIA 19in. wide cabinet, offering multiplexed cost efficient solutions.
- The platform includes a built-in SNMP agent and relays interface as well as a web-based user interface for easy, full remote control.
- Thanks to its sleek and simple design, Dreamline II is designed for simplified, preventive and corrective maintenance procedures.
- Dreamline II – install and forget it!